Indication of kalmegh:
Kalmegh Syrup is indicated for sluggish liver, loss of appetite, indigestion due to irregular function of liver, jaundice hepatic dysfunction, hepatomegaly and poor biliary secretion.
Action of Composition used in Kalmegh:
- Androgarphis Paniculata Q
- Chelidonium Majus Q
- Carica Papaya Q
- Myrica Cerifera 3x
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica Q
- Hygrophila Spinosa Q
- Alcohol in syrup and sweetener base
- 1 or 2 teaspoonful after food, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Andrographis Paniculata:?It helps to support and strengthen the liver. It has been proved to be hepatoprotective drug.
- Chelidonium Majus:?Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue – Thick, yellow coated, indented, with red edges. Stools clay coloured, yellow, hard, round, like a ball, like sheep’s dung, with itching of the anus. Alternate diarrhoea and constipation.
- Carica Papaya:?Useful for liver ailments with fullness of abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, uneasy feeling in abdomen. Abdomen distended after taking meals with burning sensation in throat, sour eructation. Spasmodic pain in abdomen with loose, watery, yellowish stool with general weakness, amel.
- Myrica Cerifera:?Liver affections with heart complaints; with Urticaria, with Jaundice.
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica:?Pain in upper part of liver. Obstruction in hepatic region. Heat in hypogastrium.
- Hygrophila Spinosa:?Hygrophila spinosa is commonly used for the medication of Jaundice and hepatic obstruction.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.