About?SBL Sulphur Gel
It has anti-bacterial properties. It is indicated well in Dry, scaly, unhealthy skin; every little injury suppurates. Freckles. Itching, burning; worse scratching and washing. Pimply eruption, pustules, rhagades, hang-nails. Skin affections after local medication. Pruritus, especially from warmth, is evening, often recurs in spring-time, in damp weather.
Indications of SBL Sulphur Gel
- Slin affections
- Itching with redness of skin
SBL ointments or gels are external applications used for external complaints.?Oils and Ointments are easily penetrating and absorbed easily and gives good results.
Directions of SBL Sulphur Gel
Apply externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
Precautions to use SBL Sulphur Gel
- It is for external use only.
- Do not use it in sensitive areas of the skin like eyes.
- If swallowed accidentally, consult a physician immediately.
- Rinse the sensitive part immediately if it comes in contact.
Additional Information for SBL Sulphur Gel
- Store it in a cool & dry place and away from children.
- Children should use it under adult supervision.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.