SBL Sulphur Ointment
Anti bacterial Ointment Sulphur:??It is indicated well in Dry, scaly, unhealthy skin; every little injury suppurates. Freckles. Itching, burning; worse scratching and washing. Pimply eruption, pustules, rhagades, hang-nails. Skin affections after local medication. Pruritus, especially from warmth, is evening, often recurs in spring-time, in damp weather.
Indication of Sulphur ointment:
- Skin affections
- Itching with redness of skin
- Red skin, often covered with loose, silver-colored scales, itchy and painful.
- Nails crumble or detach from the nail bed, scales or crust on the scalp.
- ?Psoriasis of hands, ?Psoriasis is a common skin condition. ?The extra skin cells form scales and red patches that are itchy and sometimes painful. Patches on your elbows, knees, scalp, back, face, palms and feet, but they can show up on other parts of your body.
- Pimply eruption, pustules
SBL ointments or gels are external applications used for external complaints. Oils and Ointments are easily penetrating and absorbed easily and gives good results.
Apply SBL Pomade Sulphur Ointment externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.