About Willmar Schwabe Germany Biofungin
A great tasting restorative tonic used for convalescence, lack of appetite, anaemia and conditions of fatigue.
Composition of Biofungin Syrup
100 g contain Magnesium borocitricum 5x 2.0 Zincum sulfuricum 5x 1.0 Cobaltum nitricum 5x 1.0 Cuprum aceticum 5x 1.0 Manganum aceticum 5x 1.0 Acidum formicicum 5x 2.0 Acidum tartaricum 4x 2.0 Ferrum glycerinophosphoricum 3x 1.0 Excipients Q.S. to 100.0
Dosage of Biofungin Homeopathic Medicine
- Adults: One tablespoonful.
- Children: One teaspoonful half an hour before meals three times a day.
Action of composition used in Schwabe Biofungin
- Magnesium borocitricum:?It alleviates many symptoms including nervousness, irritability, fatigue, depression, anxiety, insomnia, muscle cramps, menstrual cramps, muscle tremors or twitching.
- Zincum sulfuricum:?It is useful for trembling and cramps in arms and legs. Weakness is marked by nervous headaches.
- Cobaltum nitricum:?It is reported in homeopathic literature to cause an increase of red corpuscles 1?2 and useful in anaemia. Anxiety, depressive state with difficulty in concentration, poor memory and trembling of hands are covered.
- Cuprum aceticum:?It is remembered in anaemia, chlorosis, weak memory and decreased brain functions.
- Manganum aceticum:?It is indicated for general anaemia and is useful when the menses are early, scanty or there are menstrual discharges between the periods.
- Acidum formicicum:?It increases muscular strength and resistance to fatigue. It is useful in chronic muscle pain and soreness. Also indicated for failing vision.
- Acidum tartaricum:?It is mentioned in literature for great weakness, dullness and lassitude. It is also useful in paralytic debility, confusion in head with dizziness, and frequent yawning.
- Ferrum glycerinophosphoricum:?Improving haemoglobin levels. It is indicated for slow cognitive and social development during childhood. It is also useful in decreased immune function, which increases susceptibility to infection.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.