For the relief of muscular/articular & Joint disorders such as:
- Swelling of the joints
- Pain in muscles and joints
- Pains & discomfort increases in cold & damp weather.
Composition of Bryorheum
100 g contain Bryonia alba 2x 10.0 Rhus tox. 4x 10.0 Dulcamara 1x 10.0 Phytolacca dec. 1 x 10.0 Gnaphalium p. 1 x 10.0 Excipients Q.S. to 100.0 Alcohol 57.0% v/v
Dosage/Direction for use of Bryorheum
- 10 drops, to be taken 3-4 times per day, before meals.
Action of composition used in Bryorheum
- Bryonia alba:?Joint pains & swellings, dropsical effusions into synovial and serous membranes.
- Rhus tox:?Affects fibrous tissue ma markedly-joints, tendons, etc. and indicated in pain and stiffness.
- Dulcamara:?Joint troubles induced by damp and cold weather.
- Gnaphallium:?Pains associated with numbness, sciatica, stiffness in ankles, joints and legs.
- Phytolacca decandra:?Chronic Joint pains, neuralgias.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.