Willmar Schwabe Germany Sabal Ptk Drops
For urinary disturbances due to prostatic enlargement (BPH) and urinary tract infections.
Indications of Willmar Schwabe Germany Sabal Ptk Drops
- Indicated for enlargement of prostate gland with constant urge to urinate, more marked at night
- Has a positive effect in difficult urination, cystitis, epididymitis and on paresis of sphincter vesicae
- Tends to calm bladder irritability when there is an intolerable constant urge to urinate, and with burning pain, urine is passed drop by drop Indicated for recurrent infections, inflammations and conditions associated with chronic prostatitis and chronic urinary tract infections
Ingredients in Willmar Schwabe Germany Sabal Ptk Drops
Sabal serrulata Q:?Burning in the urethra while passing urine and difficulty in passing urine. Recent or chronic enlargements. Sensation of coldness from the prostate gland to genitals. Cantharis 3x:?Intolerable urging with cutting pains, Intolerable pains with painful erections.
Dosage of?Willmar Schwabe Germany Sabal Ptk Drops
Unless otherwise prescribed, Willmar Schwabe Germany Sabal Ptk Drops should be taken as follows:
- For acute complaints, 10-20 drops should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times a day.
- For subsequent medication, 10-20 drops should be taken 3 times a day.
- Children should be given half of the adult dose
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions