For acute and chronic inflammation of the tonsils and of the accessory sinuses of the nose. Tonsiotren:
- Relieves Pain
- Relieves local swelling
- Indicated for the difficulty in swallowing
Composition of Tonsiotren
1 tablet of 250 mg contains Hepar sulph. 3x 10.0 mg Kali. bichr. 4x 50.0 mg Silicea 2x 5.0 mg Mere. iod. rub. 8x 25.0 mg Excipients Q.S
Dosage/Direction for use of Tonsiotren
- 1 to 2 tablets three times a day, to be dissolved in the mouth.
- In acute cases every other hour.
Action of composition used in Tonsiotren
- Hepar sulphuris:?Indicated in sore throat, scraping and shooting pain in the throat.
- Kalium bichromicum:?Indicated for chronic tonsillitis and sinusitis.
- Mercurius biniodatus:?Covers follicular tonsilitis & painful swallowing. Stiffness of muscles of the throat and neck are relieved.
- Silicea:?Covers sore throat & severe tonsillitis. Stimulates the healing process in general.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.