About Alpha Liv (Liver Tonic)
For fast and effective response in liver disorders
- Has direct action on the liver and portal system
- Stimulates liver functions Indicated in fatty liver and sluggish liver
- Useful as supportive therapy in hepatocellular jaundice and toxic liver damage
- Also useful in infantile jaundice Indicated in liver problems due to alcohol abuse
- Improves digestion
- Controls nausea and vomiting
Composition of Alpha Liv
Carduus marianus Q 10%:?This remedy establishes a healthy flow of bile, the action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system, causing soreness, pain, jaundice. Chelidonium majus Q 2%:?It has an action in Jaundice, due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Gall-colic. Andrographis paniculata Q 5%:?Antiviral, antipyretic, adaptogenic, anti-inflammatory, Improves immunity, Liver protecting. It exhibits hepatoprotective and hepatostimulative property. Hydrastis Canadensis Q 1%:?Liver area tender and dragging pains. Podophyllum peltatum Q 1%:?Liver region painful, Torpidity of the liver; portal engorgement with a tendency to hemorrhoids, hypo-gastric pain, fullness of superficial veins, jaundice. Ipecacuanha Q 1%:?The principal feature of Ipecacuanha is its persistent nausea and vomiting. Acidum citricum 1x 5%:?Used in anemic problems that occur after liver complaints. Excipients Q.S. Alcohol content: 11.5% v/v
Direction of use of Alpha Liv
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 teaspoon thrice daily. As the symptoms improve, it can be lowered to 1-2 teaspoon twice daily. It is well-tolerated drug and can be used for prolonged periods.
- Children should be given half the adult dose. It contains syrup and care should be taken regarding dose and duration in diabetes..
Note: during pregnancy and lactation, and for patients with serious liver or alcohol problems, in particular, please note that this product contains a small quantity of alcohol. For patients with diabetes, please note that this product contains sugar. Side effects: No side effects of Alpha -Liv are known. Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Alpha -Liv are known. Interactions: No interactions between Alpha -Liv and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.