About Alpha MS (Motion Sickness)
Indicated for nausea/vomiting, especially motion sickness
- Relieves nausea/vomiting, giddiness and motion sickness
- Relieves vertigo and headache which are associated commonly with motion sickness
- Also relieves abdominal colic and heartburn, if present
Composition of Alpha MS
Each tablet of 250 mg contains: Cocculus indicus 4x 25 mg:?Nausea, especially when riding or sitting up, Cramp, in stomach during and after meal. Tabacum 6x 25 mg:?It helps to relieve the nausea, giddiness, death-like pallor, vomiting, icy coldness, and sweat, with the intermittent pulse. Ipecacuanha 6x 25 mg:?It is of great use in persistent nausea and vomiting, Constant nausea and vomiting, with pale, twitching of face. Vomits food, bile, blood, mucus. Nux vomica 6x 25 mg:?Nausea and vomiting, with much retching, Difficult belching of gas. Wants to vomit, but cannot. Weight and pain in stomach; worse, eating. Petroleum 6x 25 mg:?Nausea, with accumulation of water in mouth. Complaints aggravate when stomach is empty. Excipients Q.S. to make 250 mg
Direction of use of Alpha MS
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, at the beginning of the complaints, take 1 to 2 tablets hourly, and once the acute complaints start to subside, take 1 tablet every two hours. Children are to receive half of the adult dose.
- In case of known motion sickness, Alpha -MS can be taken as a supportive measure. Start the medication three hours before a trip to be taken 1-2 tablets hourly. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of Alpha -MS are known. Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Alpha -MS are known. Interactions: No interactions between Alpha -MS and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.