About Alpha MS (Motion Sickness)
Indicated for nausea/vomiting, especially motion sickness
- Relieves nausea/vomiting, giddiness and motion sickness
- Relieves vertigo and headache which are associated commonly with motion sickness
- Also relieves abdominal colic and heartburn, if present
Composition of Alpha MS
Each tablet of 250 mg contains: Cocculus indicus 4x 25 mg:?Nausea, especially when riding or sitting up, Cramp, in stomach during and after meal. Tabacum 6x 25 mg:?It helps to relieve the nausea, giddiness, death-like pallor, vomiting, icy coldness, and sweat, with the intermittent pulse. Ipecacuanha 6x 25 mg:?It is of great use in persistent nausea and vomiting, Constant nausea and vomiting, with pale, twitching of face. Vomits food, bile, blood, mucus. Nux vomica 6x 25 mg:?Nausea and vomiting, with much retching, Difficult belching of gas. Wants to vomit, but cannot. Weight and pain in stomach; worse, eating. Petroleum 6x 25 mg:?Nausea, with accumulation of water in mouth. Complaints aggravate when stomach is empty. Excipients Q.S. to make 250 mg
Direction of use of Alpha MS
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, at the beginning of the complaints, take 1 to 2 tablets hourly, and once the acute complaints start to subside, take 1 tablet every two hours. Children are to receive half of the adult dose.
- In case of known motion sickness, Alpha -MS can be taken as a supportive measure. Start the medication three hours before a trip to be taken 1-2 tablets hourly. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of Alpha -MS are known. Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Alpha -MS are known. Interactions: No interactions between Alpha -MS and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.