About Angioton Drops
Restores the blood pressure and boosts the circulatory system
- Increases the power of contractions of the heart and regulates the pulse
- Indicated for vertigo on rising, with precordial pain, palpitation and dyspnoea
- Exerts a beneficial effect on venous stasis and weak and low pulse with cold extremities
- Acts as a vaso-motor stimulant and controls low blood pressure
Composition of Angioton Drops
Etherum 1x 3% Cactus grandiflorus Q 3%:?Chest pains, with suffocation, cold sweat, Constriction, very acute pains and stitches in heart, pulse feeble, irregular, quick, without strength. Oppressed breathing as from a weight on chest. Constriction in chest. Convallaria majalis Q 10%:?Palpitation from least exertion, Irregular rapid pulse, dyspnoea. Crataegus oxyacantha Q 50%:?Used as a specific remedy for heart complaints. Acts on the heart muscles. Cardiac dropsy, valvular affections with dyspnoea. Lobelia inflata 3x 5.5%:?Sensation of pressure or weight in chest; better by rapid walking. Feels as if heart would stop. Valeriana officinalis Q 10%:?Choking on falling asleep. Irritability with all complaints. Excipient Q.S. Alcohol content: 50% v/v
Direction of use
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Angioton? should be taken as follows:
- 10-20 drops should be taken 3 times a day before meals.
- Children should be given half of the adult dose.
Note: For medication of children, during pregnancy and lactation, and for patients with serious liver or alcohol problems, in particular, please note that this product contains alcohol. Side effects: No side effects of Angioton? are known. Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Angioton? are known. Interactions: No interactions between Angioton? and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.