About Crateagus Pentarkan
For heart problems in old people
- Improves the circulation and takes care of cardiac weakness
- Indicated in chronic cardiac weakness with dyspnea and exhaustion on least exertion
- Tones up the heart and normalizes its functions
- Helps regulate the pulse, lowers the problem of cold extremities with oedema
- Indicated in tachycardia due to slightest motion and in irregular palpitations especially after sudden stress
Composition of Crateagus Pentarkan
Each tablet of 250 mg contains: Arnica montana 2x 25 mg:??Pulse feeble and irregular. Stitching pain in heart area. Crataegus oxyacantha 1 x 100 mg:??Acts on muscle of heart. Cold extremities, pallor; irregular pulse and breathing. ?Blueness of fingers and toes; all aggravated by exertion or excitement. Convallaria majalis 1 x 25 mg:?Palpitation from the least exertion. Tobacco heart, especially when due to cigarettes. Irregular and Rapid pulse. Coffea cruda 1 x 25 mg:?Violent irregular palpitation especially after excessive joy or surprise. Prunus spinosa 1 x 25 mg:?Hard beating of the heart, Burning sensation in chest region. Excipients Q. S. to make 250 mg
Direction of use of Crateagus Pentarkan
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Crataegus Pentarkan ?(WSI) should be taken as follows:
- 1 tablet should be taken 3 times a day.
Side effects: No side effects of Crataegus Pentarkan ?(WSI) are known. Contra-indications: This product is not indicated for children. Interactions: No interactions between Crataegus Pentarkan ?(WSI) and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.