Willmar Schwabe Ginkgo Biloba
Gingko Biloba is known for helping in healthy brain function, improving cognitive function, supporting mental alertness. It is an effective anti – inflammatory that increases antioxidant activity, lowers oxidative stress and improves circulation.
Indications of Willmar Schwabe Ginkgo Biloba
- Rash on skin and mucous membrane, redness of skin, intense itching, eczema and boils
- Loss of memory
- Vertigo, tinnitus (Buzzing in the ears)
- Stuffed up Nose with dryness
- Dryness and stiffness, numbness and soreness, twitches, trembling
- In coordinated movement.
Benefits and uses of Willmar Schwabe Ginkgo Biloba
- Helps Improve Concentration, Ginkgo strengthens memory and enhance mood, and boosts oxygen levels in the brain.
- Useful in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Enhances memory and fine activities, cognition.
- It improves blood flow to the brain and acts as an antioxidant.
- It helps to enhances mental performance, ?and promote positive mood.
Reactions with Willmar Schwabe Ginko Biloba
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Willmar Schwabe Ginkgo Biloba
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue. Adults and adolescents:2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Precautions while taking Willmar Schwabe Ginkgo Biloba
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use. Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.