About Glycyrrhiza Glabra 1X Tablets
For irritating cough & catarrh
- Used as anti-inflammatory and expectorant
- Useful in irritating cough, sore throat, cold and bronchitis
- Research found it useful like corticosteroids without their side effects
- Inhibits the growth of prostate complaints
- Helps in managing excess body fat
Direction of use of Glycyrrhiza Glabra
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 tablet every hour. Children should be given one tablet every 2 hours. And when symptoms improve 1 tablet thrice daily. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist. Side effects: No side effects of Glycyrrhiza glabra 1X tablets are known. Contra-indications and cautions: Anemic persons and pregnant ladies. Long term use may lead to increase in blood pressure and retention of fluid in the body causing oedema. Interactions: No interactions between Glycyrrhiza glabra 1X tablets and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.