About Grindelia Pentarkan
For difficult breathing and allergic bronchitis
- Helpful in de-congestion, relaxation and expectoration
- Corrects metabolic disturbances
- Covers wheezing, oppression of the chest with viscous mucus
- Also indicated for spasmodic cough, dry cough, cough with nausea and vomiting, constant constriction in the chest
Composition of Grindelia Pentarkan
Each tablet of 250 mg contains: Ephedra vulgaris 1x 75 mg:?Headache with eye complaints and congestion is marked. Grindelia robusta 1x 75 mg:?Cannot breathe when lying down. Ipecacuanha 3x 25 mg:?Cough – dry, spasmodic, constricted, asthmatic, incessant and violent, with every breath. Cough with rattling of mucus in bronchi when inspiring. Justicia adhatoda 1x 25 mg:?Dry cough from the sternal region extending all over the chest. Lobelia inflata 3x 25mg:?Constant cough with anguish while coughing with constant breathing difficulty. Excipients Q.S.
Direction of use of Grindelia Pentarkan
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Grindelia Pentarkan (WSI) should be taken as follows:
- 2 tablets should be taken 3 times a day
- Children between 6-12 years of age should be given half of the adult dose
Side effects: No side effects of Grindelia Pentarkan(WSI) are known. Contra-indications: This product should be used under medical advice and supervision in children under 6 years of age. Interactions: No interactions between Grindelia Pentarkan (WSI) and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.