Holarrhena Antidysentrica 1X Tablets (Kurchi)
Indication of Holarrhena Antidysentrica 1X Tablets (Kurchi)
- Acute or chronic colitis, diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Useful in other symptoms like colic, bleeding per rectum, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and related problems.
Other indicated symptoms of Holarrhena Antidysentrica 1X Tablets (Kurchi)
- ?Abdominal cramps is relieved by it.
- It is indicated in stool inconsistency
- urgency or a feeling of incomplete bowel movements is relieved.
- ?It is well indicated in Summer diarrhoea after a chill or faulty diet.
- Intestinal catarrh, intestinal influenza is relieved by it.
- It is indicated for diarrhoea with fever, dysentery.
Direction of use of Holarrhena Antidysentrica
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day. Lower the dose as symptoms improve. Appropriate diet regimen and oral rehydration salts are recommended to complement this therapy. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking ?Holarrhena Antidysentrica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use. Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.