About Topi Aesculus Gel
Supportive medication of haemorrhoids (piles)
- Contains Aesculus hippocastanum MT 10% as compared to 2.5% of others
- Alleviates the symptoms of haemorroids such as sharp and shooting pains in the rectum and back as well as sore and aching lasting for hours after bowel movements
- Suitable for both bleeding and non-bleeding haemorrhoids
- Effective in external and internal piles
Direction of use of Topi Aesculus Gel
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi Aesculus should be applied as follows:
- The cream should be used 3 ? 5 times daily by applying a thin layer to properly cleaned anus. Use applicator for inside.
Side effects: In rare cases, applying the cream might cause allergic skin reactions with redness, itching and blistering. If one of these symptoms occur, medical advice is recommended. Contra-indications: The cream should not be used for patients with known hypersensitivity to Aesculus Hippocastanum. Interactions: No interactions between Topi Aesculus and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.