About Willmar Topi Cantharis Cream
Useful in Burns, scalds, with rawness and smarting, relieved by cold applications, followed by undue inflammation. Erysipelas, vesicular type, with great restlessness. It relieves Burning in soles of feet at night.??The ointment has been found very effective on burns and scalds, skin injuries due to contact with hot liquid and steam, post burning boils, the ointment is beneficial in dressing of psoriasis and in applying on skin ulcers. Cantharis helps in the speedy recovery of burnt skin and can be given in all those cases of burns arising out of dry heat, wet heat (hot drinks) or burns from sun.??Cantharis possesses the tendency to check blister formation, but even in cases of burns where blisters form,Cantharis is of great help.
Indications of Willmar Topi Cantharis Cream
- Relieves pain and burning sensation
- Lowers irritation of the skin
- Deals with formation and growth of vesicles
- Overcomes discolouration of the skin
- Also effective for sun-burns
Content of Willmar Topi Cantharis Cream
- Topi Cantharis contains 10% of cantharis tincture in a suitable cream base.
How of use of Willmar Topi Cantharis Cream
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi Cantharis should be applied as follows:
- The cream should be used 2 ? 3 times daily by applying a thin layer to the affected areas. The cream should not be applied over a large area of skin.
- Contact with mucous membranes, eyes and open wounds should be avoided.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.