About Topi Mp Gel
For Rheumatic and Sciatic Pains
- Exerts an anti-inflammatory action
- Supports healing of damaged tissue
- Improves joint mobility
- A combination recommended worldwide
Composition of Topi Mp Gel
Symphytum officinale Q 10% w/w?: Seems to act specially on the joints, Inflammation of bones, Helps in early union of bones after fractures. Rhus toxicodendron 2x 10% w/w:?Complaints that arise after sprains, over work, getting wet after perspiration. Joint complaints that start in winters. Ledum palustre Q 5% w/w:??small joints. Swollen, hot, pale. Throbbing ?Ankles swollen. Soles painful, can hardly step on them. Excipients Q.S.
Direction of use of Topi Mp Gel
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi MP should be applied as follows:
- The gel should be used 2 ?3 times daily by applying a thin layer on the affected areas. The gel should be slightly massaged into the skin.
- Any contact with open wounds and mucous membranes should be avoided carefully.
Side effects: In rare cases, applying of the Topi MP might cause allergic skin reactions. Because of the alcohol content, frequent applications may cause dryness and irritations of the skin. Contra-indications: Do not use this product in patients known to be hypersensitive to plants of the poison ivy (Sumac) family. Interactions: No interactions between Topi MP and other products are known.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.